The Arc is the most developed design of the Carta Collection, featuring two card sleeves and a separate section for notes. It is scaled to safely accomodate ten cards and all major paper currencies and is completely handstitched for strength and dependability. The Arc takes its name from the central arch set within the design itself.
This model is handcrafted by M Tallowin to the highest level of craftsmanship and is fully guaranteed. The leather used is naturally tanned Italian bridle, and the linen thread is sourced from France. The 346 stitch-holes are individually cut by hand before the stitchwork can begin. The Arc is completely hand stitched - 130 saddle stitches, secured with 16 double whip stitches. Upon completion the Arc is gently formed to its final shape, oiled and waxed and set in the unique presentation case.
Handcrafted by M. Tallowin.
- Italian bridle leather of the highest quality, naturally vegetable tanned.
- Hand stitched in French linen thread; Au Chinois #632 noir.
- Scaled for UK, EU, US, JP and CN bills.
- Blind debossed logo.
- Open : 18.3cm x 9.7cm x 4mm
- Folded : 7.5cm x 9.7cm x 8mm
- Complimentary shipping.