The Flatiron is handmade to order, combining some of the finest leathers with gold-plated hardware. This bags's leather lining is of the same quality as the outside and is handstitched for strength. It features a unique sequence number stamped into a brass disc, plated in gold and secured inside. Internally this model also features an embossed leather card pocket and gold-plated key holder. The flap is closed by securing the central tab onto the Sam Brown stud.
It features a unique sequence number stamped into a brass disc, plated in gold and secured inside. The client's name is inked onto a small piece of vellum parchment which is sewn into the bag itself, hidden from view with the final stitches.
Handcrafted by M. Tallowin to order.
See the #TallowinFlatiron on Instagram for more informal images.
- Handcrafted in its entirety; hand-stitched, clicked, cut, bevelled, burnished and dart-awled.
- All metalwork is of 24 carat gold-plated solid brass.
- Handstitched in French Fil au Chinois linen thread, #632 and #432 noir.
- Single internal pocket is discretely embossed with the logo in 24c gold leaf.
- Supplied in a dustbag of organic cotton, set in an embossed presentation box
- Dimensions : 35.5cm x 28cm x 23cm | Strap : 23cm 'drop' | Weight : 1150g approx
- Complimentary worldwide shipping