The Inkwell is a structured clutch, crafted in Italian leather with gold-plated fittings. It is unlined to reveal the leather's soft suede reverse. Internally this model features an embossed leather card pocket and key holder. The clutch's flap is closed by securing the central tab onto the Sam Brown stud. A wriststrap loop with hand-cinched terminations completes the design.
As each is individually handcrafted to order, it features a unique sequence number stamped into a brass disc, plated in gold and secured inside. The client's name is also inked onto a small piece of vellum parchment which is sewn into the bag itself, hidden from view with the final stitches.
Handcrafted by M. Tallowin to order.
View the #TallowinInkwell on Instagram for more informal images.
- Handcrafted in its entirety; hand-stitched, clicked, cut, bevelled, burnished and dart-awled.
- All metalwork is of 24 carat gold-plated solid brass.
- Handstitched in French Fil au Chinois linen thread, #632 and #432 noir.
- Single internal pocket is discretely embossed with the logo in 24c gold leaf.
- Supplied in a dustbag of organic cotton, set in an embossed presentation box
- 23cm x 12.5cm x 7.5cm | Wriststrap : 15.5cm length | Weight : 250g Approx
- Complimentary worldwide shipping.