The Kettlebell is a single strap shoulder bag, combining some of the finest leathers available with gold-plated hardware. The particular form of this model comes from the balance of flexibility and structure offered by the variable cinch straps and the hand-welted construction.
Internally this model also features an embossed leather pocket and gold-plated key holder. It is unlined to reveal the leather's soft suede reverse. The flap is closed by securing the central tab onto the Sam Brown stud.
It features a unique sequence number stamped into a brass disc, plated in gold and secured inside. The client's name is inked onto a small piece of vellum parchment which is sewn into the bag itself, hidden from view with the final stitches.
Handcrafted by M. Tallowin to order.
- Handcrafted in its entirety; hand-stitched, clicked, cut, bevelled, burnished and dart-awled.
- All metalwork is of 24 carat gold-plated solid brass.
- Handstitched in French Fil au Chinois linen thread, #632 and #432 noir.
- Single internal pocket is discretely embossed with the logo in 24c gold leaf.
- Supplied in a dustbag of organic cotton, set in an embossed presentation box
- Dimensions : 28cm x 23cm x 12.5cm | Strap : 20cm 'drop' | Weight : 675g Approx
- Complimentary worldwide shipping